Short Essays are like Circular Stories about your desire to go to a certain school. They must tie in with the prompt but must reflect your own excitement for the future using details.
Research the school and tell the University why they are a wonderful fit for your future.
- Research the university or college
- Write down the prompt
- Pick a main point or theme
- Pick 5 key words that relate to the prompt
- Find synonyms for those words
- Start with a phrase that you will “circle back to”
Use the 5 key words to emphasize points while writing.